General Information About Michigan College of Beauty
We are dedicated to the successful future of our students, staff, and the salon industry. Our clients can count on exceptional service and value. We bring integrity to all aspects of our business. Continual growth and development is our foundation. Teamwork is the heart of it all…the key to fulfilling our vision.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 379 Native American 5 Asian 5 African American 93 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 128 Enrolled FullTime Graduates