General Information About Michigan Institute of Aviation and Technology
Michigan Institute of Aviation Technology is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT), an accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- One but less than two years certificate
- Two but less than 4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 332 Percent Admitted 59% Men Admitted 59% Women Admitted 50% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,346 Native American 10 Asian 15 African American 201 Hispanic 21 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 790 Enrolled FullTime Graduates