General Information About Mr Bela's School of Cosmetology Inc
This school's mission is to train cosmetology,manicuring,esthetician and cosmetology instructor training students and to prepare them for entry into the beauty industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 131 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 31.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 75 Enrolled FullTime Graduates