General Information About Northwestern Technological Institute
It is the mission of Northwestern Technological Institute to serve its students by offering quality educational programs in the field of Heating and Cooling. The Institute's commitment to excellence is demonstrated in its ability to provide its students with the knowledge and skills necessary to start a career, retrain for a new career, enhance an existing career, or add career-field diversity to their background.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 206 Percent Admitted 82% Men Admitted 82% Women Admitted 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 853 Native American 0 Asian 8 African American 555 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 510 Enrolled FullTime Graduates