General Information About Northwood University
The mission of Northwood University is to develop the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,527 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 73% Women Admitted 74% Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 420 520 Math 460 560
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 23 English 17 22 Math 18 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,866 Native American 23.0 Asian 76.0 African American 615.0 Hispanic 144.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,500 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 77