General Information About Ross Medical Education Center-Lansing
In as little as 30 weeks, you will have the skills you need to begin a rewarding career in many allied health professions. Ross Medical Education Center provides students with the high-quality, professional healthcare education employers are looking for. With a healthcare career, you'll be making a difference in people's lives every day.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 748 Percent Admitted 38% Men Admitted 43% Women Admitted 37%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 397 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 53.0 Hispanic 35.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 339 Enrolled FullTime Graduates