General Information About Schoolcraft College
Schoolcraft is a comprehensive, open door, community-based College. The mission of the College is to provide a transformational learning experience designed to increase the capacity of individuals and groups to achieve intellectual, social, and economic goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 19,720 Native American 105.0 Asian 655.0 African American 1,788.0 Hispanic 438.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,981 Enrolled FullTime Graduates