General Information About Spring Arbor University
Spring Arbor University is committed to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and affirms the importance of learning grounded in God's Creation and in His uniquely authoritative revelation through Scripture. Spring Arbor University is committed to a liberal arts education involving the pursuit of all truth as God's truth, the development of Christian character, and the living integration of faith and learning. Spring Arbor University is committed to the value and potential of every human being as created in God's image and thus accountable to Him and responsible for effective, redemptive participation in society and culture.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Free Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,026 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 660 Math 440 600 Writing 450 580
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 25 English 19 26 Math 18 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,191 Native American 33 Asian 50 African American 684 Hispanic 112 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,101 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 616