General Information About The Robert B Miller College
Mission Statement The Robert B. Miller College is a private, independent, nonprofit, degree-granting institution offering quality education. The College meets the educational needs of a diverse student population by allowing them to complete their educational programs in a variety of learning formats. The mission is to graduate students who exhibit a high level of competence in their area of study and demonstrate service to the community. The College values student learning, critical thinking, oral and written communication skills, and an understanding of a globally-oriented world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 362 Native American 7.0 Asian 2.0 African American 26.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 90 Enrolled FullTime Graduates