General Information About Virginia Farrell Beauty School
COURSE OF STUDY IS DESIGNED TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR THE STATE LICENSING EXAMINATION AND FOR PROFITABLE EMPLOYMENT. THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS WILL PREPARE YOU FOR WORK AS A HAIRDRESSER,SALON MANAGER,HAIR COLORIST,SALON OWNER.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 266 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 124.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 49 Enrolled FullTime Graduates