General Information About Academy College
Academy College's is to provide our students with the highest quality of education through career programs designed to enable students to succeed in their career and personal development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 22 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 268 Native American 3 Asian 12 African American 68 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 112 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0