General Information About American Indian OIC Inc
Our Mission is to empower American Indians to pursue career opportunities by providing individualized education, training, and employment services in a culturally rich environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $4,640 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $625
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 192 Native American 108 Asian 2 African American 61 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 87 Enrolled FullTime Graduates