General Information About Anthem College-Minnesota
The mission of Hig-Tech Institute is to provide quality postsecondary education focused on career success in the field of Allied Health Care and to provide a learning environment that inspires all students to realize their full potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 760 Native American 10 Asian 93 African American 217 Hispanic 25 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 365 Enrolled FullTime Graduates