General Information About Augsburg College
Augsburg College educates students to be informed citizens, thoughtful stewards, critical thinkers, and responsible leaders.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,360 Percent Admitted 52% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 53% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 620 Math 490 640 Writing 460 600
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 25 English 18 24 Math 18 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,702 Native American 75 Asian 203 African American 276 Hispanic 104 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,567 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 616