General Information About Bethel University
Bethel University has a clear mission: boldly informed and motivated by the Christian faith, Bethel educates and energizes men and women for leadership, scholarship, and service. A world-class university, Bethel prepares graduates to serve in strategic capacities to renew minds, live out biblical truth, transform culture, and advance the gospel. This mission lays the foundation for three pillars that have always guided Bethel: rigorous academics, vibrant campus life, and Christ-centered spirituality.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,618 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 79% Women Admitted 77% Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 510 660 Math 530 630 Writing 490 620
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 22 28 English 21 28 Math 21 27
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,899 Native American 10.0 Asian 115.0 African American 200.0 Hispanic 74.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,733 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 602