General Information About Brown College
Brown College is a degree granting institution of higher learning dedicated to preparing learners for relevant professional, technical and business careers in a diverse, ethical, student-centered environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,616 Native American 11.0 Asian 79.0 African American 87.0 Hispanic 24.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 666 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0