General Information About Brown College
Brown College is a degree granting institution of higher learning dedicated to preparing learners for relevant professional, technical and business careers in a diverse, ethical, student-centered environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $17,716 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $2,275
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,616 Native American 11 Asian 79 African American 87 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 666 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0