General Information About DeVry University-Minnesota
The mission of DeVry University is to foster student learning through high-quality, career-oriented undergraduate and graduate programs in technology, business and management. The University delivers its programs at campuses, centers and online to meet the needs of a diverse and geographically dispersed student population
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 68 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 31%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 758 Native American 5 Asian 47 African American 90 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 161 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 22