General Information About Dunwoody College of Technology
The mission of Dunwoody is to provide leading-edge technological education and service to a diverse population of learners preparing for and practicing in business and industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,543 Percent Admitted 58% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,038 Native American 32 Asian 141 African American 231 Hispanic 43 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,112 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0