General Information About Globe University
Globe University provides skills training today's employers look for in job candidates. It is Globe University's mission to prepare students to enter and prosper in high-demand, rewarding careers in business and industry.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 83 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 77% Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,352 Native American 14 Asian 62 African American 109 Hispanic 62 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 465 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 21