General Information About Herzing University
The mission of Herzing College is to provide diploma and degree higher education programs of high quality that are designed to prepare a diverse student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, health care and public safety. The career oriented degree programs contain a complimentary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate the students' intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 124 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 444 Native American 4 Asian 48 African American 51 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 198 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0