General Information About Institute of Production and Recording
OUR THREE-FOLD MISSION EXTENDS FROM THIS VISION: To be respected as the finest Production, Recording, and Music and Entertainment Business School in America. 1. To provide the highest standard of education in music and multimedia production, entertainment business and audio recording technologies. 2. To maintain a cutting-edge curriculum ensuring comprehensive and current educational programs for our students. 3. To provide the entertainment industry with highly skilled graduates who compete nationally and internationally within the fields of entertainment business and audio production/engineering. (REQUEST MORE INFORMATION)
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 443 Percent Admitted 52% Men Admitted 53% Women Admitted 49% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 654 Native American 3 Asian 14 African American 35 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 408 Enrolled FullTime Graduates