General Information About Mayo School of Health Sciences
A Heritage of Education Excellence Mayo School of Health Sciences (MSHS) has a distinguished history of preparing students for successful careers in the health sciences. Mayo Clinic, in fact, has been training allied health professionals for more than 100 years. MSHS strives to educate students who excel in academic achievement to become providers of the best care to patients. Few academic institutions offer such experience and commitment to your success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 407 Native American 2 Asian 6 African American 6 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 96 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 165