General Information About McNally Smith College of Music
McNally Smith College of Music prepares students for a fulfilling future in music by providing a culture of learning that inspires intellectual, creative, and personal development and that enriches our world through their artistry and leadership.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 671 Native American 6 Asian 12 African American 62 Hispanic 29 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 525 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0