General Information About Minneapolis Business College
To provide short-term career education to those who desire to begin, reenter, or advance their careers in business, industry, or personal services.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 18%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 395 Native American 0.0 Asian 46.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 370 Enrolled FullTime Graduates