General Information About Minnesota School of Business
We will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 99 Percent Admitted 65% Men Admitted 63% Women Admitted 65% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,940 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,260
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 777 Native American 14 Asian 21 African American 25 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 110 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0