General Information About Minnesota School of Business
We will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 103 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,185 Native American 0 Asian 22 African American 6 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 304 Enrolled FullTime Graduates