General Information About Minnesota School of Business-Brooklyn Center
We will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce. Acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 64 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,076 Native American 12.0 Asian 136.0 African American 406.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 149 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0