General Information About Minnesota School of Business-Shakopee
We Will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 285 Percent Admitted 95% Men Admitted 96% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,940 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,260
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 690 Native American 6 Asian 15 African American 11 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 145 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0