General Information About Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park
Our mission is to provide education that enables our graduates to reach their career and life goals through knowledge and skills training that meets the needs of business, industry and government
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 173 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 25 English 18 25 Math 18 25 Writing 20 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,482 Native American 10 Asian 16 African American 18 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 448 Enrolled FullTime Graduates