General Information About Minnesota School of Cosmetology
For information regarding this program, visit the school's website at http://msccollege.edu/about-the-program.aspx
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits. The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 69 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 274 Native American 5 Asian 30 African American 58 Hispanic 22 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 178 Enrolled FullTime Graduates