General Information About Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical
Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical is dedicated to providing education for employment, skill enhancement, and retraining. The primary focus is to anticipate and meet the educational and training needs of students and employers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,062 Native American 54.0 Asian 57.0 African American 169.0 Hispanic 35.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,583 Enrolled FullTime Graduates