General Information About Model College of Hair Design
To educate individuals and demonstrate how they can use their minds and bodies along with acquired skills to improve their lives by specializing in the field of cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 182 Native American 1 Asian 4 African American 6 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 108 Enrolled FullTime Graduates