General Information About St. Cloud Technical and Community College
St. Cloud Technical College prepares students for life-long learning by providing relevent technical education and training for developing necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to obtain, maintain, or advance in a career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,184 Native American 47.0 Asian 72.0 African American 219.0 Hispanic 56.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,755 Enrolled FullTime Graduates