General Information About The Art Institutes International Minnesota
The Art Institutes International Minnesota is an institution of higher education offering creative and applied arts programs in a caring, inspiring environment where students can maximize their creativity, enhance professional development, and acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in their field of study.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,123 Percent Admitted 48% Men Admitted 49% Women Admitted 47% Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $22,553 Room & Board Charge $8,280 Books & Supplies Cost $2,250 Dorm Capacity 250
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,721 Native American 5 Asian 29 African American 24 Hispanic 16 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,495 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0