General Information About United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities
United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities is an ecumenical graduate theological school founded by the United Church of Christ. As a Christian seminary our mission is: • to prepare women and men for effective ordained and lay leadership in church and society; • to pursue theological inquiry and shape theological understanding; • to serve as a sustaining resource for religious leaders; and • to foster spiritual formation and ethical development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- United Church of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 233 Native American 1.0 Asian 3.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 57