General Information About White Earth Tribal and Community College
White Earth Tribal and Community College, an Anishinaabe controlled liberal arts institution of higher education, is dedicated to educational excellence through provision of a culturally relevant curriculum, in partnerships with students, staff, community, and industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 44%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 153 Native American 124 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 90 Enrolled FullTime Graduates