General Information About Chris Beauty College
Our Mission Chris' Beauty College is designed to prepare the students for a career in the profession of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and cognate areas, which serve to supplement the practical, scientific and business skills of the Cosmetology professions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 175 Native American 0.0 Asian 28.0 African American 49.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 105 Enrolled FullTime Graduates