General Information About Corinth Academy of Cosmetology
Corinth Academy of Cosmetology strives to create an Educational atmosphere that will recognize the individual needs of each student. We provide a relaxed atmosphere in which ech student is encouraged to become a leader in his or her own right. It is our goal to graduate students that are prepared to meet or exceed industry standards in their related field and prepare them for the State of Mississiipp icesing exainations nd employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 36%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 89 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 18.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 45 Enrolled FullTime Graduates