General Information About Delta Beauty College
The mission of Delta Beauty College is to provide education and training sufficient to prepare each of its students for a successful career in cosmetology arts and sciences and related fields. The mission is to be accomplished by teaching its students the academic knowledge and practical skills to enable the student to graduate from the school and pass the state licensing examination and then assist the graducate in obtaining employment in a cosmetology related field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 60 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 49 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 22 Enrolled FullTime Graduates