General Information About Fosters Cosmetology College
Foster's Cosmetology College is devoted to the training of competent cosmetologists and barber/stylist. The goal for the cosmetology or barber/stylist is not only to pass the required State Board Examination but also to participate in intensive training and study so that upon graduation, the student can enter successfully into his or her chosen profession, cosmetology or barber/styling. This school pledges its dedication to the attainment of this goal for each and every student.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 36 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 25 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 21 Enrolled FullTime Graduates