General Information About Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy
Healing Touch School of Massage Therpay's mission is to foster high standards of ethical and professional massage therapy practices, through high quality education and training that assures the competency of massage and bodywork practitioners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 33 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 9 Enrolled FullTime Graduates