General Information About J & J Hair Design College
J&J Hair Design, in partnership with the community, will promote in all students the knowledge and competent skills necessary to become lifelong learners and responsible productive citizens through creative leadership, an embracing nurturing environment, using all available resources. As well as providing the education needed to pass the MS Board of Barber Examiners testing and enter the workforce with entry level skills.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 67 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 66 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15 Enrolled FullTime Graduates