General Information About Virginia College-Biloxi
Virginia College is a private, proprietary institution of higher education committed to offering diplomas and associate degrees. The student's learning experience and placement opportunities are enhanced through studies that provide a balance of general academics, technical skills, and personal growth. The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. The College provides educational opportunities through curricula in business, business-related, administrative, management, technical, medical, and professional programs that are designed to prepare a student for direct entry into the job market or to enhance their chance of advancement within a business hierarchy.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 164 Percent Admitted 20% Men Admitted 32% Women Admitted 18% Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 860 Native American 5.0 Asian 15.0 African American 384.0 Hispanic 19.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 478 Enrolled FullTime Graduates