General Information About American College of Hair Design Inc
In cosmetology you control your own future. It's the way you think, the way you talk, the way you act and the way you look that allows you to take charge of where you will be a year from now, five years from now, or ten years from now.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 66 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 47 Enrolled FullTime Graduates