General Information About Barnes-Jewish College Goldfarb School of Nursing
The Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College, through excellent nursing education, develops exceptional professional nurses who are committed to the compassionate delivery of evidence-based practice, engaged in lifelong learning and service to others.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,051 Native American 6.0 Asian 45.0 African American 143.0 Hispanic 21.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 405 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 70