General Information About Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center
The mission of the Cape Girardeau Public Schools is to provide an environment in which all students are afforded the opportunity to reach their educational potential. We are dedicated to the achievement of our mission by nurturing, challenging and inspiring every student. We remain committed to our stated beliefs and strategies by utilizing an active network of community resources to provide the highest quality of educational programs possible.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 137 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 11 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 86 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0