General Information About Central Bible College
At Central Bible College, we specialize in preparing men and women, just like you, to fulfill their role in the family of God. CBC has this mission and only this mission: to train ministers and missionaries for tomorrow's Church. Spirit-filled faculty dedicated to this cause diligently prepare and working many disciplines: preaching and evangelism, missions, urban ministry, church education, music, multimedia, communications, church administration, pastoral studies and many other areas of ministry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Assemblies of God Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 144 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 400 620 Math 400 600 Writing 400 600
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 24 English 16 23 Math 16 21 Writing 16 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 685 Native American 4 Asian 13 African American 29 Hispanic 22 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 460 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0