General Information About Central College of Cosmetology
TO PROPERLY MOTIVATE STUDENTS TO COMPLETE THEIR EDUCATION, SO THEY MAY LEARN THE BASIC SKILLS, TO ENSURE THEY SUCCESSFULLY PASS THE STATE BOARD EXAMINATION AND BECOME GAINFULLY EMPLOYED IN THE FIELDS OF COSMETOLOGY AND MANICURING.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 132 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 6.0