General Information About Central Methodist University-College of Graduate & Extended Studies
Central Methodist University prepares students to make a difference in the world by emphasizing academic and professional excellence, ethical leadership and social responsibility.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,990 Native American 6.0 Asian 17.0 African American 64.0 Hispanic 25.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 669 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 35