General Information About Columbia Area Vocational Technical School
The Adult Division of The Career Center is an integral part of the Columbia Public Schools educational program. The Career Center is the community leader in meeting the emerging needs of individuals and businesses, providing quality programs and services to enhance lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 16 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 71% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 58 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 7 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 47 Enrolled FullTime Graduates